|submitted by s-matthew-english to Bitcoin [link] [comments]|
|submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
|submitted by coincrazyy to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
|submitted by s-matthew-english to btc [link] [comments]|
submitted by Waykichain to WICCProject [link] [comments]
Technology & Products
Public Chain Development
· WASM AMPL contract debugging (100%)
· Research on WASM zero-knowledge proof anonymous transfer (50%)
· WASM Sushi contract coding (100%)
· WASM RPC iOS asynchronous library commissioning (100%)
· Verification of the signature push public key algorithm and testing its codability (C++, go) through RPC (100%)
· The new lock-up airdrop contract function: lock-up users can claim the unlocked assets by entering RegID (100%)
· Porting ASWAP contract to public chain 3.0, adding platform fee processing (100%)
· Optimization of Yield Farming contract reward distribution (100%)
· Optimization of Yield Farming contract penalty distribution mechanism (100%)
· Yield Farming contract testing (100%)
· Deployment and initial configuration of WICC and WGRT yield farming contracts and Wayki-X contract completed (100%)
· Ownership of issuance and transfer rights of the bottom-level token ROG transferred to Wayki-X contract (100%)
· The initial generation of ROG completed. 10.08M ROG entered the WICC pool, 2.52M ROG entered the WGRT pool (100%)
· The first 189,000 ROG was minted in Wayki-X contract for rewards by inflation (12.6M × 1.5%) (100%)
· Transfer of 70,000 ROG to AEX for Ecosystem Yield Farming completed (100%)
· WASM developer documentation: added detailed WASM table (Simplified Chinese) (100%)
· WASM developer documentation: added call of multiple contracts and multisignature transactions in WASM contract (Simplified Chinese) (100%)
· Yield Farming back end API (100%)
· Yield Farming front end page optimization (100%)
· Yield Farming front end localization (100%)
· Yield Farming pre-release initial API docking (100%)
· Yield Farming application testing (100%)
· Yield Farming application release (100%)
· xUSD & ROG added to Instant in WaykiTimes Android (100%)
· Memory leak issue fixed in Instant in WaykiTimes (100%)
· Data loading error when swiping in Discover fixed in WaykiTimes (100%)
· Data display optimized in Getting Started in WaykiTimes
· UI debugging of several pages in WaykiTimes (100%)
· WaykiTimes 3.0.4 released (100%)
· WaykiTimes Help Center released (100%)
· WaykiTimes Getting Started released (100%)
· WaykiTimes remember password function released (100%)
· WaykiTimes iOS App Store version tested (100%)
· Google crash analysis and testing added to WaykiTimes Android (100%)
· Solved the data loading issue when swiping in Wayki-X Synths (100%)
· Wayki-X price feed delay fixed (100%)
· Amount issue in the plug-in wallet fixed (100%)
· Display error of release contract type of universal transactions fixed on the blockchain explorer (100%)
· WASM contract display specifications for the blockchain explorer completed (100%)
· Development of the Coinbase integration project (wicc-rosetta-api) (85%)
Plan for October
Public Chain Development
· Research on WASM zero-knowledge proof anonymous transfer
· Correction of ASWAP contract proof of liquidity token generation rules
· ASWAP contract testing
· Docking of ASWAP contract with third parties
· Continuous updating of coind RPC interface documentation
· Trade — transaction details HTML5 page to native page transfer in WaykiTimes
· Development of the Coinbase integration project (wicc-rosetta-api)
· On September 4, Russian volunteers opened the second WaykiChain Russian group in Telegram: https://t.me/waykichainrussian.
· On September 6, WaykiChain opened the official community in Discord: https://discord.gg/XyAkqa.
· On September 6, WaykiChain CTO Richard Chen was invited to the Blockchain + Innovative Service and Industrial Application Conference and the China Chamber of International Commerce Blockchain Innovation Service Industry Committee Establishment Conference as a member of the expert group.
· On September 11, the famous US blockchain TV program Exploring the Block tweeted about WaykiChain, showing it is optimistic about the future development of the integrated DeFi ecology of WaykiChain.
· On September 11, the famous business platform Yahoo Finance released WaykiChain project information and announced that WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao gives an interview to NASDAQ MarketSite’s Jane King on September 12.
· At 7:00 PM EDT on September 12, world’s largest financial channel Bloomberg TV reported that WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao was interviewed by Jane King of NASDAQ MarketSite. The interview aired on Fox Business Network at 10:30 PM EDT on September 14.
· On September 12, cryptocurrency Twitter account Crypto Catalog tweeted about WaykiChain, showing it is optimistic about the future development of the integrated DeFi ecology of WaykiChain.
· On September 13, DeFi List added WaykiChain governance token WGRT.
· On September 13, WaykiChain reached market cooperation with the Indian blockchain influencer Gmadvice who started to serve as WaykiChain community manager in India.
· On September 16, WaykiChain released “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance” on Twitter. Up to September 21, the news hit 2,400+ retweets.
· On September 17, the cryptocurrency influencer DeFi List retweeted “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 18, WaykiChain reached strategic market cooperation with the Korean crypto influencer Pantera who will help WaykiChain establish a broad and strong consensus in Korea.
· On September 19, “WaykiChain Dual-pool ROG Yield Farming Korean Group” community established.
· On September 20, the influencer Crypto Wendy retweeted “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 21, 130+ Korean media outlets published “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC & WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 23, WaykiChain co-founder and CEO Gordon Gao was invited to an AMA session with ICO Pantera Group, Korea’s top Telegram group (stats by u/combot), where he shared his insights into DeFi with 4,000+ Korean users and introduced WaykiChain’s ROG Genesis Yield Farming.
· On September 24, WaykiChain tweeted “ROG Genesis Yield Farming FAQ” and “Leave your question/problem toward WaykiTimes/Wayki-X/ROG Genesis Yield Farming in the Google forms below to share 800 WICC Giveaway!”, the number of engagements is 1,500+.
· On September 24, WaykiChain global partner Vincent Lionheart was invited to an AMA session to D’va Community.
· On September 24, The Business Telegraph, Bitcoin Garden, and other media published “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC & WGRT Dual-pool”.
· On September 24, WaykiChain tweeted the ROG Genesis Yield Farming Countdown. The news hit 1,000+ retweets.
· On September 25, ROG Genesis Yield Farming news was the day’s hit in Korea with 5,000+ views on Korean cryptocurrency forums.
· On September 1, CoinTiger listed WaykiChain governance token WGRT and opened the WGRT/USDT pair. WGRT net buy & hold competition started and the CoinTiger community joined a series of WGRT-themed challenges.
· On September 1, WaykiChain governance token WGRT successfully mapped to Ethereum and ERC-20 WGRT was created. The world’s largest DEX Uniswap officially supported it and listed the WGRT/USDT pair.
· On September 2, WaykiChain Strategic Analyst Jing Tao gave the speech “WGRT Dragon, Fly, Tiger, and Leap: Community Governance Upstart” to the MXC community and distributed 3 gold bars to the event participants.
· On September 7, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao attended [This Is Coin Coffee] live DeFi contest co-sponsored by Coinka, fogwu.com, and tuoniaox.com. WEDEX founder & CEO, Loopring co-founder Chen Xiaoliang and ChainNews Research Director Pan Zhixiong joined the event.
· On September 9, Gate.io selected WaykiChain governance token WGRT for the Listing Vote. Each voter had a chance to share an airdrop of 420,875.43 WGRT. WGRT passed the voting with 53,293,775 votes and was successfully listed on Gate.io.
· On September 10, WGRT/USDT trading pair and WGRT withdrawals opened on Gate.io.
· On September 10, WaykiChain released WaykiChain Governance Token WGRT Information and Addresses. The team announced that before July 1, 2021, WGRT circulating supply will be strictly controlled at 10% of the total supply, or 2.1 billion.
· On September 9 to 11, WaykiChain was invited to IoT World China & 5G China along with 400+ exhibitors including Huawei, Baidu, and Tencent. WaykiChain demonstrated the integrated public chain DeFi ecosystem that will help China’s digital construction.
· On September 11, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao was invited to the Bepal community and shared the speech “WaykiChain Governance Token WGRT: Accumulation and Breakout”. WaykiChain airdropped 3,000 WGRT and cash red envelopes to the Bepal community members.
· On September 12, WaykiChain Technology & Development Manager Yuanhang Xiao and Strategy Analyst Jing Tao introduced [New WaykiChain DeFi Product: Decentralized Synthetic Asset Issuance Protocol Wayki-X] in the official WaykiChain yizhibo account. During the live broadcast, WaykiChain distributed pure gold bars and branded gifts to lucky users.
· On September 13, WaykiChain co-founder & CEO Gordon Gao and Overseas Director Qiyuan Mei shared the speech “WaykiChain Opens the Era of Integrated DeFi Public Chains” in the Gate.io live broadcast room. Gate.io CPO Jiuer was the broadcast host. The guests explained WaykiChain’s DeFi strategy and revealed the launch of Yield Farming.
· On September 15, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao and BTC38 co-founder Tianwei Huang held the live stream titled “Eight Questions to Explain DeFi Trends and Opportunities” in yizhibo. The hosts analyzed the status and trends of DeFi, discussed DeFi deployment by public chains and exchanges, and new opportunities in synthetic asset trading. WaykiChain distributed pure gold bars and branded gifts to lucky viewers of the stream.
· On September 16, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao shared the speech titled “WaykiChain’s Integrated DeFi Ecosystem Layout” as the guest of btcmoney.cc.
· On September 18, Bying community invited WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao to share the speech “New DeFi Opportunity: Phoenix Yield Farming”. WaykiChain held a WICC airdrop for Bying community members.
· On September 18, WaykiChain published the article “No Pre-mining, ICO, or Reserve! WaykiChain Launches Dual-pool Phoenix Yield Farming”.
· On September 19, WaykiChain published the article “Chapter 1. The Financial Innovation of Blockchain Reformation. The Origin, Logic, and Value of WaykiChain ROG” introducing the background of ROG, the operation mechanism of the decentralized synthetic asset system Wayki-X, and the value foundation of ROG in detail.
· On September 23, “No Pre-mining, ICO, or Reserve! WaykiChain ROG Genesis Farming and Early Release Guide” was released across Chinese media.
· On September 24, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao, CTO Richard Chen, and CPO Xi Zhang held a joint live stream on yizhibo explaining the future planning of WaykiChain decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X, ROG, and WaykiChain DeFi in terms of business model, technology, and products. WaykiChain distributed 1 pure gold bar and 6 branded gifts to the lucky stream viewers.
· On September 24, Gate.io and WaykiChain launched the WGRT Investment Competition. The prizes are a BMW G 310 R motorcycle, a 13” MacBook Pro, a 10.2” iPad, 17 pure gold bars and 99,000 WGRT.
· On September 25, various Chinese media released “Wayki-X 101: WaykiChain Decentralized Synthetic Asset Protocol” introducing the functions and mechanism of the decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X and the value of its token ROG in detail.
· On September 25, WaykiChain launched the “Looking for the Genesis Prophet” community event. The winners received 10 branded gifts.
· On September 25, WaykiChain ROG Genesis Yield Farming launched. WICC and WGRT pool quotas (5 million and 25 million, respectively) were full within just one hour.
· On September 25, WaykiChain reached ecosystem partnership with AEX. AEX became the first platform to join ROG Ecosystem Yield Farming.
· On September 25, WaykiChain partnered with Bying wallet. ROG Genesis Yield Farming is available in Bying wallet.
· On September 26, ROG, the main token of WaykiChain’s decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X, was listed on AEX. ROG/USDT trading pair is available.
· On September 26, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao gave lectures “DeFi Financial Principles and Commercial Applications” and “DeFi Industry Panoramic Scan” at The First Offline Practical Training Camp of Hash Power University, Shanghai Station. Participants included Ontology founder Jun Li, Chainlink Labs — China Head Philip Fei, Digital Renaissance Foundation Managing Director Cao Yin, and Waterdrip Capital founding partner Zheng Yushan.
· On September 28, WaykiChain co-founder and CEO Gordon Gao was a guest at Hash Power Knowledge Base Private Meeting, Shenzhen Station where he shared the speech titled “Feasible Ways of DeFi Application Popularization”. Other guests included Ontology founder Jun Li, DeBank founder and CEO Tang Hongbo, and Huobi Research Chief Technical Researcher Tianyuan Ma.
2020-08-21T17:35:41Z socket recv error Connection reset by peer (104)I did the troubleshooting guide (no stranger to this) figuring there had been a power outage possibly. I ran fsck and it took a LONG while to find and clean up a lot of errors. The drive works fine, i can connect to it via my pc (using linux file systems paragon) transfer files.. etc. I ran fsck another time or two to be sure and no errors found. It's got 57% free space.
error: Could not connect to the server 127.0.0.1:8332 Make sure the bitcoind server is running and that you are connecting to the correct RPC port.So bitcoind seems to shutdown instantly after starting it. AND checking the log, the last message from the 21st (above) is all that's there, no new information in the log.
SSD 36M (240%)here i'm stuck, what can I try next? I believe I have backups of the important information. I'd like to avoid a total reformatting if at all possible.
submitted by shermand100 to Monero [link] [comments]
Main project page with manual and screenshots https://github.com/shermand100/pinode-xmr
Download PiNode-XMR_v2.12.19_m0.15.0.1.img -Hosted on Google drive - 6.45GB
SHA256 Hash: 0EE90EEC65F430DC89FB3236474AA576BA0AFFFF4005B044FFE40D4A47B148F0
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3/4 including B and + models
I've been making nodes for other coins for a few years to learn about some crypto basics. It got a bit of interest for I have a site https://PiNode.co.uk but recently far more advanced projects have come on the scene (such as RaspiBlitz for Bitcoin) which was so far superior there was no sense pursuing it . However there are benefits for Monero users running their own node and we didn't have that quality of plug and play node. So I've been giving it a go and this is the result.
The Future of PiNode-XMR:
First of all project needs feedback to continue, I don't know what to develop and introduce unless people say what they don't like, do like or want.
Second, it'd be great if anyone else in the Monero community would like to get involved, we have a great group and I'm sure there is an aspect of this project someone takes an interest in. Please get in touch. Like if there are any budding website designers in our midst the UI is the last module of this project that isn't open source, it's from a template and I've put it together best I can but...throwing that out there :) I'd be nice if the monero community could completely own this project, completely open source.
Finally, I know that now there is more choice on the single board computer market and although the Raspberry Pi is popular it may not be the best hardware choice. So the next plan is to rather than make disk images that are hardware specific, to instead make scripts that are based on an OS ( probably Debian ). This way this project can be built by anyone using a single command onto Pine64, Odroid, Bananapi or any old laptop/pc with Debian for thier full node.
Thanks for taking an interest and readingDan
The "Advanced Settings" page from the UI for a bit of colour after all that text:
Edit: Added download link to this page too. Corrected image layout.
Edit2: Added hash of image. And note it's also possible to flash the image directly onto a USB drive with a program like Rufus and not insert a MicroSD at all. You'll need to then manually expand that partition to the size of the drive, but may be useful to know.
Binding RPC on address 0.0.0.0 port 18332 failed.Here's what my bitcoin.conf looks like (I want to use testnet in here). I'm using Bitcoin-Core "subversion": "Satoshi:0.17.1".
server=1 debug=net txindex=1 testnet=1 rpcuser=userb rpcpassword=test test.rpcport=18332 # I've already tried allowing the IP these 3 ways: # rpcallowip=192.168.xx.xx # My machine's IP # rpcallowip=172.19.x.x/xx # Docker's NBOBTC container IP # rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0 # Allowing all IP datadir=/home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin debuglogfile=/home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/debug.logHere's what appears in debug.log right after I run Bitcoind:
2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Bitcoin Core version v0.17.1 (release build) 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z InitParameterInteraction: parameter interaction: -whitelistforcerelay=1 -> setting -whitelistrelay=1 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Assuming ancestors of block 0000000000000037a8cd3e06cd5edbfe9dd1dbcc5dacab279376ef7cfc2b4c75 have valid signatures. 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Setting nMinimumChainWork=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007dbe94253893cbd463 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using the 'sse4(1way),sse41(4way)' SHA256 implementation 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Default data directory /root/.bitcoin 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using data directory /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using config file /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/bitcoin.conf 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using at most 125 automatic connections (1024 file descriptors available) 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using 16 MiB out of 32/2 requested for signature cache, able to store 524288 elements 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using 16 MiB out of 32/2 requested for script execution cache, able to store 524288 elements 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using 4 threads for script verification 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z scheduler thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Binding RPC on address 0.0.0.0 port 18332 failed. 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z HTTP: creating work queue of depth 16 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Config options rpcuser and rpcpassword will soon be deprecated. Locally-run instances may remove rpcuser to use cookie-based auth, or may be replaced with rpcauth. Please see share/rpcauth for rpcauth auth generation. 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z HTTP: starting 4 worker threads 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using wallet directory /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/wallets 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z init message: Verifying wallet(s)... 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using BerkeleyDB version Berkeley DB 4.8.30: (April 9, 2010) 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using wallet wallet.dat 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z BerkeleyEnvironment::Open: LogDir=/home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/wallets/database ErrorFile=/home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/wallets/db.log 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z net: setting try another outbound peer=false 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Cache configuration: 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z * Using 2.0MiB for block index database 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z * Using 56.0MiB for transaction index database 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z * Using 8.0MiB for chain state database 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z * Using 384.0MiB for in-memory UTXO set (plus up to 286.1MiB of unused mempool space) 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z init message: Loading block index... 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Opening LevelDB in /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/blocks/index 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Opened LevelDB successfully 2019-05-06T14:43:10Z Using obfuscation key for /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/blocks/index: 0000000000000000 2019-05-06T14:43:19Z LoadBlockIndexDB: last block file = 161 2019-05-06T14:43:19Z LoadBlockIndexDB: last block file info: CBlockFileInfo(blocks=755, size=30875345, heights=1513309...1514061, time=2019-04-29...2019-05-03) 2019-05-06T14:43:19Z Checking all blk files are present... 2019-05-06T14:43:20Z Opening LevelDB in /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/chainstate 2019-05-06T14:43:20Z Opened LevelDB successfully 2019-05-06T14:43:20Z Using obfuscation key for /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/chainstate: 2686d59caeb1917c 2019-05-06T14:43:20Z Loaded best chain: hashBestChain=00000000b3b6a5db140b6058b7abe5cb00d8af61afd2a237ae3468cd36e387fa height=927391 date=2016-09-08T15:04:00Z progress=0.311180 2019-05-06T14:43:20Z init message: Rewinding blocks... 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z init message: Verifying blocks... 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z Verifying last 6 blocks at level 3 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z [0%]...[16%]...[33%]...[50%]...[66%]...[83%]...[99%]...[DONE]. 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z No coin database inconsistencies in last 6 blocks (500 transactions) 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z block index 19450ms 2019-05-06T14:43:29Z Opening LevelDB in /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/indexes/txindex 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Opened LevelDB successfully 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Using obfuscation key for /home/bitcoin-dev/.bitcoin/testnet3/indexes/txindex: 0000000000000000 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z init message: Loading wallet... 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z txindex thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] nFileVersion = 170100 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] Keys: 2005 plaintext, 0 encrypted, 2005 w/ metadata, 2005 total. Unknown wallet records: 1 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Syncing txindex with block chain from height 694205 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] Wallet completed loading in 123ms 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] setKeyPool.size() = 2000 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] mapWallet.size() = 7 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z [default wallet] mapAddressBook.size() = 4 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z mapBlockIndex.size() = 1515581 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z nBestHeight = 927391 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z torcontrol thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Bound to [::]:18333 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Bound to 0.0.0.0:18333 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z init message: Loading P2P addresses... 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Loaded 10420 addresses from peers.dat 36ms 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z init message: Loading banlist... 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z Loaded 0 banned node ips/subnets from banlist.dat 29ms 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z init message: Starting network threads... 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z net thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z dnsseed thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z addcon thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z msghand thread start 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z init message: Done loading 2019-05-06T14:43:30Z opencon thread startAfter all that appears above, there are just "UpdateTip", "Requesting block", "received block" and "getdata" messages. (so the P2P port, 18333, works).
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:18333 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 31185/bitcoind tcp6 0 0 :::18332 :::* LISTEN 31185/bitcoind tcp6 0 0 :::18333 :::* LISTEN 31185/bitcoindThank you in advance!
This site aims to provide the docs you need to understand Bitcoin and start building Bitcoin-based applications. ## bitcoin.conf configuration file. Lines beginning with # are comments. # Run on the test network instead of the real bitcoin network. # Bind to given address and always listen on it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6 # Bind to given address and whitelist peers connecting to it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6 ## Q Listen for JSON-RPC connections on <port> (default: 8332 or testnet: 18332) -rpcallowip=<ip> Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified source. Valid for <ip> are a single IP (e.g. 220.127.116.11), a network/netmask (e.g. 18.104.22.168/255.255.255.0) or a network/CIDR (e.g. 22.214.171.124/24). This option can be specified multiple times -rpcthreads=<n> Set the number of threads to service RPC calls (default: 4) UI ... The bitcoin.org client can be configured to accept JSON-RPC communications, and when that is enabled will, by default, be on port 8332. Earlier versions of Bitcoin Core permitted this to be secured with SSL communications using the same port or a different port, however that capability has since been removed. The interaction between them happens via JSON-RPC over TCP port 8332. In order for them to recognize and trust each other, you need to set rpcpassword, which is written in the file ~/.bitcoin / bitcoin.conf as rpcpassword=blah-blah-blah. If you do not have such a file you need to create it. There you can register and other settings from those given when starting the daemon.
[index]          
Bitcoin JSON-RPC tutorial. How to set up bitcoind on a VPS. BTC: 1NPrfWgJfkANmd1jt88A141PjhiarT8d9U KnCMiner Jupiter - Bitcoin Miner 500GH/s+ 28nm ASIC chips - unboxing and setup 1080p - Duration: 4:18. Florian Uhlemann 130,974 views. 4:18. Language: English Location: United States ... Bitcoin JSON-RPC tutorial. Getting started with the bitcoin command line interface. My Book: https://www.amazon.com/Building-Bitcoin-Websites-Beginners-Devel... Default RPC port is 9337 - This is the port is point your miners towards if solo mining 2.5 minutes block target 504 blocks to retarget difficulty 41.4% maximum change on difficulty retarget Block ... RPC PORT: wird nachgereicht. P2P PORT: wird nachgereicht. Crowdsale: 10.000.000 Coins werden ausgegeben nach der Betaphase der Webseite. Möglichkeiten BRO zu erhalten Radio hören Für jede ...